KIKO MIZUHARA + SLY = ❤

This magazine is probably the best i've seen so far for the month of march and most likely my drea...



This magazine is probably the best i've seen so far for the month of march and most likely my dream photoshoot. She didnt just projected well in the photos but indeed depicted each photo theme with elegance. She was able to characterize each clothing naturally that she did not need much effort on putting on a show, clothes are beyond no doubt must-haves of women with exquisite taste of fashion. It is evident that the clothing and the model were perfectly suited for this month's collection of SLY brochure.

Definitely a 10 for this summer collection booklet!! :) SUPERB collection and craft by SLY and KIKO MIZUHARA! :) without a doubt commendable :)

got the pictures from the booklet, hence the poor quality pictures, wasn't able to scan them because I didn't have time, so I took the pictures with my phone. HAHA

with love, Ena ❤✌
PS: that picture of her eating nachos or whatever is my favorite! ❤ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments